Posted by Jaydensmama

Well I am finally back with another freebie, this is a wild and crazy kit with bright colors, hence the name wild and crazy! I know I get really creative with kit names! I just can't help myself.


Here is a preview of the kit you will be getting.

Click here to snag this kit
I am working on having more kits, plus I will be posting kits that previously have been for sale, due to no one wanting to purchase my kits, I will cave and just give them away, I have left all of my store's now, and am just concentrating on freebies from now on. I know that very few of you will actually leave a comment but I just want you to know that I really do appreciate any comments that I receive I do read them.

10 comments:

Michele said...

I know most people don't but I always leave a comment, I just think it is common courtesy! :-) I think this kit is very cool and would be great for little boys!! So I am definitely snagging it and saying THANK YOU!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 26 Jan [LA 10:15pm] - 27 Jan [NY 01:15am, UK 06:15am, OZ 05:15pm] ).

Soledad said...

Thanks a bunch from Argentina! I love the colours and the energy in this kit, it's just what I was looking for.

Candleworks said...

I have always loved your designs and enjoyed working with your kits and making qp's for you...Your former ct_Deborah aka CandleWorks Scraps

DCG and JAG said...

Thanks for sharing -- this is great for boy pages :-)

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on Jan. 27, 2009. Thanks again.

TerriK said...

I ((LOVE)) these wild and crazy colors! They really POP.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 25 Mar [LA 08:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 26 Mar [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 25 Mar [LA 08:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 26 Mar [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

snowkitten73 said...

Thank you for the wonderful freebies! :)