Posted by Jaydensmama

Well I am finally back with another freebie, this is a wild and crazy kit with bright colors, hence the name wild and crazy! I know I get really creative with kit names! I just can't help myself.


Here is a preview of the kit you will be getting.

Click here to snag this kit
I am working on having more kits, plus I will be posting kits that previously have been for sale, due to no one wanting to purchase my kits, I will cave and just give them away, I have left all of my store's now, and am just concentrating on freebies from now on. I know that very few of you will actually leave a comment but I just want you to know that I really do appreciate any comments that I receive I do read them.

6 comments:

Michele said...

I know most people don't but I always leave a comment, I just think it is common courtesy! :-) I think this kit is very cool and would be great for little boys!! So I am definitely snagging it and saying THANK YOU!

Soledad said...

Thanks a bunch from Argentina! I love the colours and the energy in this kit, it's just what I was looking for.

Candleworks said...

I have always loved your designs and enjoyed working with your kits and making qp's for you...Your former ct_Deborah aka CandleWorks Scraps

Katrina said...

Thanks for sharing -- this is great for boy pages :-)

TerriK said...

I ((LOVE)) these wild and crazy colors! They really POP.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the wonderful freebies! :)